Republican scientific-practical conference with international participation “Pharmacy: science, education, innovation and manufacturing”
HEALTHCARE MINISTRY OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
TASHKENT PHARMACEUTICAL INSTITUTE
We invite you to participate in the Republican scientific-practical conference with international participation “Pharmacy: science, education, innovation and manufacturing” that will be held on 16-17 November 2017.
1. Reform of pharmaceutical education: successes, problems and prospects;
2. Topical issues of industrial pharmacy;
3. Administration of pharmaceutical service, priority directions of the national drug policy;
4. Quality control, standardization and certification of drug facilities;
5. Development of new medicinal preparations;
6. Pharmacology and clinical pharmacy;
7. Forensic and clinical toxicology
Application and articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the remark of “conference”. Deadline of receiving publications is 15 September 2017.
The author can publish maximum three articles.
Official languages of conference: Uzbek, Russian, English.
If you have questions relating to the conference or article formalization you may contact with the organizing committee:
100015, Tashkent city, Aybek str., 45
Tashkent pharmaceutical institute
Tel.: (+99871) 252-67-62, 256-37-38
Fax: (+99871) 256-45-04
Contacting person: Ubaydullaeva Zebiniso – Doctor of Pharmaceutical Science, Head of International Department
of the Republican scientific-practical conference with international participation “Pharmacy: science, education, innovation and manufacturing”
Name of university (organization)________________________________________________
Position, academic degree, title__________________________________________________
Contact telephone number ______________________________________________________
The name of oral report_________________________________________________________
Necessary technical equipment (name) ____________________________________________
Date of completion______________________________________________________________
Requirements for article formulation:
1. Articles are written in Uzbek, Russian and English languages will be accepted.
2. The content of the article 2 full pages in A4 format, from all sides 2 cm, range 1.0, printing type Times New Roman, without indent, size of type 14, pictures, graphs and tables in the text should be given in pdf format.
3. Articles will be submitted (Microsoft Word, RTF format) to e-mail: email@example.com , until the 15 September 2017.
4. The file must include one research work and the title of file should be named on the first author’s surname.
5. Structure of the article: Full name of authors, name of research work (might be written without intents and with bold capital letters), full name of university or organization, city, country (all of them would be written with lowercase letters without indent), e-mail address.
6. Sections of the article: purpose, methods, results and conclusions (should be written without indents with lowercase letters in bold). Then after the colon the text can be provided. At the end of the article the list of literature (no more than 3) will be given in alphabetical order.
Rajapova P.A., Ismailov M.G.DETERMINATION OF ADSORPTION CAPACITY OF COMBINED ENTEROSORBENT
Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Materials and methods of research: ….