Memo for the applicant
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 3, 2018 No. 261, Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Approval of Appendix No. 1, Procedure for Admission Tests for Admission to the Bachelor of Higher Educational Institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan”. Chapter 1 General Rules.
- In the 2018-2019 school year the test year is held annually from August 1 to August 15, as a rule, in two shifts for daily training.
The first shift starts at 08:00, the second shift starts at 15:00.
Participants will not be allowed into the building after the start of the test.
- Participates in testing and the date and time are specified in the applicant’s permission.
- The date and time for the participant are strict and do not allow him to participate in any other date and time of the test.
- Each item contained in the Test Book contains 30 test items.
- The results of the verification test, confirmed in the prescribed manner for admission to the student, are published on the official website of the testing center and are delivered to higher educational institutions on the day of the test.
On introducing amendments to some resolutions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan in connection with the improvement of the admission system for applicants who have a corresponding appeal to the commanders of the military command for admission to higher educational institutions
- Presidential Decree number PD-2867
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 186
Additional information lex.uz