INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE ON THE THEME “MODERN PHARMACEUTICS: ACTUAL PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS” FIRST INFORMATION CALL
Dear Friends and Colleagues!
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute are cordially invite you to participate in the International Conference on The Scientific-Practical Conference “Modern Pharmaceutics: Actual Problems and Prospects” to be held on November 13-14, 2020 in Tashkent city / Republic of Uzbekistan.
Scientific directions of the Conference:
• Reform of Pharmaceutical Education: successes, problems and prospects
• National priorities of drug policy in science and practice
• Actual problems of industrial pharmacy
• Marketing and Management in Pharmacy
• Quality control, standardization and certification of medicines
• Development of new drugs
• Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacy
• Forensic and clinical toxicology
November, 13-14, 2020. Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Conference scientific materials will be published in the Abstracts books. Selected materials will be published in the special issue of the scientific Journal “Problems and perspectives in pharmaceutics and Drug Discovery”.
Participation in the Conference will be by:
- Plenary presentation
- Sectional presentation
- Exhibition Fair
The selection of materials will be carried out by the Organizing Committee.
To participate, you must send a registration form (only for the correspondence author) until October 10, 2020 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the section of “Subject” of the message it should be indicated as “To the conference from …” (full name of the speaker) in the massage. If there are coauthors in the abstracts, the registration form is filled only for the correspondence author.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ABSTRACTS
- Volume – up to 2 full pages in A4 format; font – Times New Roman, font size 14; left – 2cm; 1.5cm on the right, 2cm above and below,1.0 line spacing;
- Title of the abstract is written in capital letters in the middle. The next line contains the names and initials of the authors; academic titles and positions. From the next line should be indicated the full name of the organization, city, country, full contact details (phone, email). The name of the speaker should be underlined.
3.The authors should explain all shortenings and abbreviations in case of its first use in the text.
4.Abstracts are accepted in Uzbek, Russian or English languages.
Authors are responsible for the reliability of data and content of their research works.
Deadline for abstract submission: 12 PM on October 10, 2020
Dr. (PhD) Manzura Mulladzanova, tel/fax:(+99871)-256 3954
Asst. (MA) Abdulkhamid Turaboyev, (+998 97) – 7466710 (mob.),