SCHOLARSHIP “BUYUK DEVOR” FOR TEACHERS AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHERS
National Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan for UNESCO in association with The People’s Republic of China (PRC) announces a competition for scholarships “Buyuk Devor”for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Within the framework of this scholarship program, training courses for one year of scientific research in natural and technical sciences will be organized in higher education institutions of the PRC. The winners of the contest in China, will have a chance to study. Air tickets and all other expenses will be covered by the UNESCO and PRC government.
Candidates wishing to take part in the competition will be selected from the trainee-researcher, young must teachers. Candidates must have a Masters Degree and have to be younger than 45 with a good knowledge of English.
Applicants must submit the following documents to the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Special Education:
- Completed questionnaire in 2 copies
- Special Application Form
(online at www.csc.edu.cn or via http://www.campuschina.org and copies with 3 photos)
- Diploma (with application) notarized copy (with translation into English);
- Invitation from one of the Chinese universities (if previously contacted with this university – 2 copies);
- Recommendations from two professors and teachers (3 copies in English) who are aware of the candidate’s work;
- Scientific Research Project (2 copies, 500 words in English);
- Certificate of degree of English proficiency (2 copies in theAppendix);
- Medical certificate (in 2 copies in the appendix).
The deadline is 14 March 12:00