Commercial Director and Director of the Chinese company Beizhong Yilin Pharm Tech Co.Ltd visited the Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute.
On February 19, 2019, a delegation from the People’s Republic of China visited the Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute. The Chinese delegation represented by Hu Xiujuan- business manager of the pharmaceutical company “Beizhong Yilin Pharm Tech”, Zhang Weixuan-the assistant of business manager, and G. Abdullayeva, as well as the rector of the Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute, professor I.I.Alimjanov, vice-rector of academic affairs Z.A. Yuldashev, the vice-rector of scientific affairs and innovation N.S.Normamatov, head of the Educational and Methodical department N.A. Abzalova, head of the Pharmacognosy department F. F. Urmanova, head of the Pharmaceutical Chemistry department Kh. Q. Olimov, and head of the International Cooperation department A. E. Abdullaeva took part in the negotiations.
The main purpose of the delegation’s visit is to deepen bilateral international cooperation aimed at increasing the scientific potential of the staff, improving the educational process in the framework of research and action programs, sharing experience and introducing traditional medicine in the field of pharmacy.
The partner meeting was organized on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 2909 of April 20, 2017 “On measures for the further development of the educational system”, Presidential Decree No. 5590 of December 7, 2018” On comprehensive measures of fundamentally improving the health care system of the Republic of Uzbekistan “, resolution of President No. 3775 of June 5, 2018 “On additional measures to improve the quality of education in higher educational institutions and ensure their active participation in the widespread governmental reforms of the country. “
Long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation includes the following:
In educational and practical activities:
– promoting the development of teacher training and retraining programs (seminars, trainings, retraining and advanced training programs), the organization of long-term and short-term training of professors and teachers;
– attracting representatives of industrial enterprises to participate in the scientific and educational process; ensuring the integration of the educational and industrial sectors;
In research activities:
– organization of joint seminars, symposia, distance learning courses, online lectures and workshops, scientific conferences and competitions;
– mutual consultations, resource and informational support;
– assistance in technical and material provision with modern pharmaceutical equipment for the training and production module;
– justification of the joint center of traditional medicine in order to implement the Presidential Decree No.-5590 of December 7, 2018 “On comprehensive measures of fundamentally improving the health care system of the Republic of Uzbekistan”
At the end of the negotiations, it was decided to sign a memorandum of understanding with the Tashkent Pharmaceutical Institute and Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine to strengthen further cooperation.