A spiritual and educational event was taken a place on the theme: “Legal basis against corruption”, “Strategy of actions for 5 priority directions for the development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021”.
On April 18, 2017, at 15: 00 among the teaching staff was held a spiritual and educational event on the topic: prevention and fight against corruption in the education system. At the event were participated the deputy of the Chamber of Justice, deputy chairman of the self-government of democratic Institutions Vafoev Shukhrat Gafurovich, deputy chief of the higher courses of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan Karimov Khurshid, head of the office for the protection of human rights and legal support of the Ministry of Internal affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, colonel Turgunov Ilkhom Turgunovich.
The agenda included:
- The strategy of actions for 5 priority directions for the development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021.
- Legal basis against corruption.
- Practical work, leading against corruption in the institutions of internal affairs.
According to the tasks, specialists participated with their presentations. At the event were attended by 210 faculty members. In his speech, Vafoev Shukhrat Gafurovich gave information on the theme “Strategy of the movement in 5 directions of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021.
This project was approved by the Presidents of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
This project is as follows:
- Deepening the democratic reform aimed at improving the construction of the state and society, strengthening the role of political parties and parliament in modernizing the state, reforming the system of public administration, developing the organizational and legal basis for public work, improving the e-government system, improving the quality of public work, introducing into practice Mechanism of public control, strengthening the role of mass information and public-civil institutions.
- Ensuring the priority of the law, strengthening the guarantee of reliable protection of citizens’ rights and freedoms and the independence of the judiciary in reforming the judicial and legal system, raising the level of the system of preventing offenses and increasing the fight against crime against economic, public, criminal legality, the full implementation of judicial disputes, Legal assistance and legal services.
- Strengthening macroeconomic stability aimed at liberalizing and developing the economy, enhancing the competitiveness of the national economy, rapid development and modernization of agriculture, continuing a consistent and institutional reform to reduce state participation in the economy, protecting private property rights, encouraging small businesses and private entrepreneurship, social -economic improvement of regions, regions and cities, intensive attraction of foreign investors In the economic regions of our country.
- Consecutive increase of real income and employment of the population for the development of the economic field, improvement of the health care and social protection system, creation of inexpensive dwellings, implementation of the program for modernization of the development of road, transport, construction, communication and social infrastructure; The development of the field of education, culture, science, literature, art and sports, the improvement of state policy relating to youth.
- Ensuring security, interethnic harmony and religious space, strengthening the sovereignty and independence of the state for foreign policy, the formation of an army and unshakable atmosphere, strengthening of the international authority of our country. The timely and fruitful implementation of this strategy is the task of state hokimiyats and government bodies.
At the end, the head of the Office for the Protection of Human Rights and Legal Support of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Colonel Turgunov Ilkhom Turgunovich, paid attention to the concrete facts and real events in the system of corruption.